SEK Multi-County Health Department
Full-time Registered Nurse Position in Our Allen County office (Iola, KS).
Seeking an independently motivated individual with excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills. The candidate will be working as a Home Visitor for Allen and Anderson Counties. as well as supervising a Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, providing Child Care Licensing survey work, assisting with WIC and other Public Health Nurse duties.
- 32 hours per week ` Monday with a fairly flexible schedule
- Benefits include but are not limited to: 13 paid holiday, accrual of 8 hours of vacation leave monthly, accrual of 8 hours of sick leave monthly, health/dental/vision insurance, KPERs retirement and a set schedule!
- Active KS Registered Nurse license
- Must have valid Kansas Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation and current vehicle liability insurance
- Experience working with pre-kindergarten children
- Experience working with the economically disadvantaged
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, including MS-Word and Outlook email
- Breastfeeding experience and/or training
Applications may be picked up at any of our offices or downloaded from www.sekmchd.com/job-openings . Please email competed application and a current resume to Becky Johnson at [email protected] or fax to 620-223-1686. For questions, call 620-223-4464.
Interested in working for SEKMCHD?