SEK Multi-County Health Department
Part-time Home Visitor position at our Allen County office (Iola, KS).
Seeking an independently motivated individual with excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills. Through home visits and other contacts, the Home Visitor provides outreach, support, education, and referrals to other community services to pregnant women and families with infants up to one year postpartum. The candidate will also assist with with WIC clinics. Time is split between Iola and Garnett.
- 24 hours per week with a fairly flexible schedule
- KPERs retirement
- High School Diploma
- Must have valid Kansas Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation and current vehicle liability insurance
- Experience working with pre-kindergarten children
- Experience working with the economically disadvantaged
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, including MS-Word and Outlook email
- Breastfeeding experience and/or training
Applications may be picked up at any of our offices or downloaded from our website. Please email competed application and a current resume to Becky Johnson at [email protected] or fax to 620-223-1686. For questions, call 620-223-4464.
Interested in working for SEKMCHD?